What We Believe
- We Believe in the infallible, verbal inspiration of the whole Bible and that the Bible is the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- We Believe in the personal triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection.
- We Believe in the Genesis account of creation.
- We Believe that Satan is a fallen angel, the archenemy of God and man, the unholy god of this world, and that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire.
- We Believe in the virgin birth and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit is the divine Administrator for Jesus Christ in His churches. We believe that the suffering and death of Jesus Christ was substitutionary for all mankind and is efficacious only to those who believe.
- We Believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints. We believe in the pre-millennial, personal, bodily return of Christ as the crowning event of the gentile age. This event will include the resurrection of the righteous to eternal heaven, and the millennium will be followed by the resurrection of the unrighteous unto eternal punishment in the lake of fire and that the righteous shall enter into the heaven age.
- We Believe that miraculous spiritual manifestation gifts were done away when the Bible was completed. Faith, hope and love are the vital abiding spiritual gifts.
- We Believe that man was created in the image of God and lived in innocence until he fell by voluntary transgression from his sinless state, the result being that all mankind are sinners.
- We Believe that the depraved sinner is saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and the requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that the Holy Spirit convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer. We believe that all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish.